volevo augurarvi un felice anno nuovo!
Diamo il benvenuto a questo 2014, con la speranza che ci porti tanta felicità, tante gioie, tante soddisfazioni!
Per me ha in serbo molte novità e esattamente tra 6 giorni inizierà la più grande avventura della mia vita. Mi sento coraggiosa, mi sento folle, mi sento spaventata, mi sento entusiasta, mi sento euforica, mi sento male, mi sento bene, sono nostalgica, sono curiosa. Insomma, quest'anno si apre con un'altalena di emozioni: voglia di partire, paura di partire, voglia di restare, paura di restare. Ormai è deciso però: prenderò quell'aereo,martedì mattina, e per la prima volta in vita mia mi sfiderò e rischierò tutto. Non potrei mai perdonarmi di non averci provato.
Buon anno a tutti gente!
Happy new year!Welcome 2014!
Dear visitors,
I want to wish you a Happy New Year!
Let's welcome this 2014 with the hope that brings us so much happiness, so much joy, so much satisfaction!
It will be full of news for me, and in 6 days the greatest adventure of my life will begin! I feel brave, I feel insane, I feel scared, I feel excited, I feel enthusiastic, I feel bad, I feel good, I'm nostalgic, I'm curious. In short, this year opens with a swing of emotions: desire to leave, fear to leave, will to stay, dread to stay. However,what's done is done,the cards are on the table :
on Tuesday morning,i'm taking that plane directed to Ireland and for the first time in my life i ll challenge myself and i will risk everything. If I would not try to face this experience, i could never forgive myself.Happy new year to everyone!
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento